Yesterday I made pigs in a blanket for Owen and I for lunch... I dont even think Ive ever had them before and I know Owen never has. I loved them, Owen on the other hand wasnt a huge fan (which is funny bc he loves hot dogs!?) Anyway. When Caleb got home, I told Owen to tell Cale what we ate for lunch. Owen said, with excitement "PIGS WITH A COVER!" Cale and I both got a huge kick out of that :)
Also today:
Owen: "hey guys, want to play football?"
Me: "yeah!"
Owen: "well, you have to wait til I get my helmet and Boomer Sooner shirt on"
(he hands me the football and says "dont throw it yet!"
(he comes back with his helmet on...throws the football and yells "BOOMER SOONER!" while throwing his hands up in the air)
His Daddy will be proud! :)
****
So, Cale and I are serious about this weight loss! Caleb knows how badly Ive been wanting a lap top (and also knows how bad I am about resisting baking sweet goods!) so he thought of the idea if we lost 45lbs(he said 50 but I could only talk him down to 45 haha) together buy July, we could get one :) What awesome motivation!
I tried joining the gym both yesterday and today but they had 0 openings for Jonah. Maybe tonight after C gets home he'll be up for watching both kiddos!
Im saying GOODBYE to pop {for the most part!} and going to really stop baking sweets, everyday, like I basically was! So those store bought cookies I got just to try out my new toaster over are going in the trash! :) Im also giving up my late night bowl of cereal/snack! And eating lots more fruits & veggies (even if they are dipped in ranch!)
****
Jonah is growing a ton!!
-He rolled over from his belly to back
-He loves playing/grabbing toys & brings them to his mouth
-can sit up with little support
-I really need to make his 4 month apt (considering he's almost 5 months!!) oops :)
1 comment:
Love Owen's "Boomer Sooner" comment!
Way to go on creating some weight loss and fitness possibilities! Awesome!
Post a Comment