Wednesday, March 16, 2011

baby P

Dear Baby P,
I heard your heartbeat for the first time ever today.  What a beautiful sound.  I get to take a peek at you sometime next week! My midwife wants to see how big you are to determine a due date (even though Im 99.9% certain when you were made) I didnt complain or argue, because 1. Im excited to look at your cute little body and 2. they may be able to get an idea if you're boy or girl!
I saw a new midwife today.  Mary was out of the office but I met Sarah, and she was great. 
I LOST a pound since my last apt. (a month ago) and was sightly relieved.  I thought for sure the scale was going to say I gained at least 5lbs! And I wouldve blamed it on the McDonalds that Ive been oh so loving (and KFC mashed potatoes that I had again tonight!) Midwife said it wasnt a concern but if Im still losing weight at my next apt. we'll have to evaluate my diet. 
You are still sucking away all my energy! (Ok, not just you..your two big brothers too!) My nausea isnt constant anymore, which I am so grateful for!
Big brother Owen thinks we should name you Jonah.  And when we say we already have a Jonah, he says we should have two Jonahs :)
Time to play some Wii Mario with your Daddy!

4 comments:

Laura and family said...

haha cracking me up about the name. I think it's a girl! Maybe Owen would change it to something like Josie? ha ha! But either way... a healthy baby is a BLESSING!

I'm really excited you may get to take a peak :) Ah... baby... fever... stopppppp!

*** said...

Im hoping a girl!! :) I had a dream the other night it was a girl but maybe because it was right after I was asking Caleb if its bad to pray that its a girl. But yes definitely either way thankful for healthy baby!

You still have some time before Aaron leaves :)

kristin said...

hey! owen thinks we should name ours kate. that would be the same name as my sister's littlest babe, and i think that he's a bit confused as to what is really going on here. and we mentioned that kate's a girl and we believe to be having a boy.

praying for a girl is just fine (and having already read a more recent post) i think that it could quite be a girl since this is nothing that i remember you talking about with jonah growing inside ya. here's to hoping! :)

Laura and family said...

HAHA i hope you are kidding b/c i don't thin kI could fit 3 carseats in my car!! I'd have 3 under 3, WHOA :-)

You'll have to perfect the 3 kid thing and pass on your tips! I'm excited for when we have more just.. hopefully not until Aaron is home. Oh, and maybe G could listen to me when I yell things like "STOP RUNNING IN THE STREET!" ha, might help my sanity!