Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ez: five months

Hi Ez!
What a sweet little babe you are.  We just went on your first big car ride and we couldnt have asked for a better little traveling baby! You are such a happy boy! You love to watch your big brothers and give them big smiles when they're trying to get your attention.  Those dimples just melt my heat!
You dont like to lay down much when someone is holding you.  And you do not like tummy time.  Which is ok because you are still getting big and strong and can hold yourself up very nicely! You rolled over a few weeks ago, from your tummy to back and have only done is a couple times since then.  You are learning how to hold toys and love the ones that crinkle and squeak! Whatever your little hands grab, goes instantly into your mouth.  You suck on your hands/fingers a LOT.  You suck your thumb more than your brothers ever did.  {I secretly am hoping you are going to be a thumb sucker, though I know Ill change my mind when you turn 2!}
You have a tiny little birthmark that just appeared at the end of January. It's on your right leg, down by your ankle. Your brother Owen has a similar one on his left leg!
You start the night sleeping in your swing or in your cosleeper, and then during the night come to Daddy and I's bed. 
You love to kick and splash in the bathtub and suck on the wet wash cloth.  You dont like getting lotion on though and cry 99% of the time I get your jammies on after bath. But I dont blame you, who likes getting out of the nice warm tub! 

 We love you Ez! <3

No comments: