1. Amber Romance lotion from VS. Smells SO delicious! I used to have this a long time ago and just rediscovered it!
2. L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm--thanks to my friend Amber for showing me the awesomeness of these, I now have 3 different colors :)
3. Tangled! We just finished watching it this week. LOVE it!
4. Sweet Cream Cold Stone coffee creamer
5. Papermate marker pens--I have a pen problem (though I do not have all these colors! haha)
6. Honey Crisp apples--I cant get enough of them! I just discovered they're even better COLD! Owen is an apple-oholic too, asks for an apple probably 3-4 times a day! Tonight he chose an apple for dessert over Nilla Waffers (which HE picked out from the store!)

1 comment:
I used to wear Amber Romance all the time ;) and I'm so glad you love the lip balms !!!!
Post a Comment