Merry Merry Christmas!
First blog post brought to you by our new MacBook Pro! Merry Christmas to us! AND Im typing with freshly painted nails. (I know, I have problems..) Hoping now that we actually have a laptop that works, Ill make blogging more of a priority. Maybe.
All 3 boys have been batteling fevers since Saturday. We thought we were in the clear as they were all fever free for 1 whole day but Jonah and Ez ran fever again this morning. Boo. Hoping to get them into a doctor tomorrow. So bummed to have to miss my family Christmas! We sure are enjoying having Daddy home though!
The boys woke up at 7:00 this morning, ready to go! I just love seeing them on Christmas morning. We said a prayer before heading downstairs, checked out what Santa brought and opened stockings. Then we ate breakfast (Paula Dean's overnight french toast...so good!) and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus before opening our gifts. This year was the first year we had the boys pick out a gift to each other. As some of you know, I was NOT with it with my shopping this year so I just had to show them Amazon hahah but they each picked out something they thought the other would like. (Well minus Ezra, I basically chose for him haha). So sweet to see how excited they were to give what they picked out.
So excited for the New Year! Ready for a fresh start. It feels like I was just blogging about this! A lot of my goals are the same as they were from last year. How has a year already gone by??
-Pray more intently
-Have more quiet time with The Lord
-Start journaling
-Actually finish a book (I did finish maybe 3 this year!)
-Get in a groove with meal planning (Caleb bought me a mini deep freezer for Christmas! We have to put it to good use!)
-Less screen time + more time with my family
-WORK OUT, its a must!
-Be more positive
-Get into a better groove with homeschooling
Happy 2015 to you!
1 comment:
I've only used Macs for around the last 10 years and I loooooove them. I also have a MacBook Pro! You'll love it :)
Post a Comment