time for a blog check (just because!)
PLEASE leave a comment if you read our blog! :)
AND for a special thanks for reading our blog we're going to give out a PRIZE to one of our readers! I'll give everyone a few days to comment, we'll put everyone's name in a hat, draw one out...and that lucky reader will receive something special! (via mail or person depending on where you live!)
17 comments:
Meeeee!
I still read as often as I can :)
you know i read it!! :)
read it every time there's an update :)
Does family count :) haha. Of course we read!
I read it as often as I can these days :)
Love catching up with what is going on in your life since I don't get to see you anymore.
I'm a subscriber!
If I comment twice, can I double my chances of winning? Hoping the prize would be a picture of my grandsons....NP
Well...here's my 2nd comment, though I typed it first but it doesn't seem to be showing up. I read, perhaps stalk the blog :) Would suggest more frequent updates...twice daily??!! Have fun at CEC tomorrow. Worst pizza around, and I suggest going mid-afternoon to avoid crowds and b/c you aren't going to want to make that food a meal! Do get the online coupons; will save $$. Allie gets to go there when she sleeps all night in her bed for 5 nights in a row. Not sure which is worse...CEC or lack of sleep. Love, Meme
I read your blog all the time. Love the updates and pictures! Wish you lived closer.
Read it every day. Right now, from Row 16 Seat C. They will close the doors momentarily and I will be cut off from my favorite notes and pics..
Love,
Granddad
We both read it regularly and enjoy your wonderful photos of the boys.
Grandmother and Aunt Jan
You know i'm one of your blog stalkers :)
We read here in Houston!
The Deatons
And..you also know i read it =) And/or stalk it lol! I check every time i'm on our desktop!!
-Steph
I'm your Momma, you know i read it and enjoy hearing about your day and the sweet things the boys come up with. Always love the pictures! <3
I know I'm super late in posting that I read your blog, but I eventually do...sometimes I just get a little behind! I love seeing what you're up to! It makes me feel like even though we don't ever see you, I am connected to your sweet family and adorable little boys!
Post a Comment