Owen*:
Owen is turning into such a little man!
*We are seeing improvement with his attitude, hooray! I’ve been trying to really give him lots of attention, praise when he does good, and Im practicing staying calm in heated situations. He went all day Tuesday without a time out!
*Today was his first day back at school for a few weeks. I thought he might have a hard time getting settled in but I was talking to his teacher when I turned around to say goodbye to him and he was already off playing!
*He is so into dinosaurs right now!
*He goes to sleep in his bed but wakes up in our bed. Every morning.
*He can write his name.
Jonah*:
*Jones hasn’t been his normal self since he got the stomach bug. I don’t think he still feels 100%
*He says “Mama, Dada, ball, more, bath”
*Still not walking!
*Sleeps through the night!


1 comment:
Owen does look SO BIG! Love that haircut!
Post a Comment