A few of my current favs:
1. Loving these kcups! Of course combined with #2
2. the first creamer I've actually used the entire bottle of!
3. This was a lifesaver last week while I was sick.
4. My in laws got me a FitBit for Christmas and I love it! It has definitely made me aware of how little I was actually moving before ;) Though, on the days I'm sick or feeling extra lazy, it's a little depressing seeing I only walked 3,000 steps haha.
5. THIS smell! That is all.
6. I refused to try these for a long long time. Just something about them was not appealing. But my eyes kept finding them whenever I was in the store. Finally, I caved and bought them. There's no going back....SO good. And somehow I have the willpower to only eat a few at a time.
7. Have you heard the rave of 3D lashes? I recently went to a YOUNIQUE make up party at my friend Amber's house. Went thinking it was going to be mainly only about these lashes (which aren't actually fake lashes, more like a gel mascara and fibers that you apply like a mascara) and came away loving quite a bit of their other make up! I already made this picture college before I got my eye pigments but I'd definitely add those too and probably their lip gloss but haven't got that in the mail yet ;)
8. I got this teasing comb quite awhile ago and didn't love it at first but recently been one of my favorite hair things. Maybe its my new haircut?? I don't know, but its wonderful.
9. You know my love of nail polish and painting my nails. My friend Amber gave me this top coat and its the best! Thank you, friend! :)

1 comment:
That's a good list of favorites :)
Post a Comment